5.28.2015

Here's to a more organized Angel



I have been trying to prefect my desk space for quite awhile now. I have never had a dedicated room for my office; I would always be using little corners in different rooms. But I wouldn’t have it any other way! Even when I was living with my parents, I had my craft space in my room, and it always seemed that I slept in my craft space rather than my craft space was in my room.
Well, this year I have been working on getting my design business up and running, and with that comes the overwhelming need to get more organized. I am naturally  "differently organized" person, and I know that I need to get more mainstream in the way I do things. So, after I found this desk at a local thrift store for $7, I knew this was the start of a beautiful thing. 
I have been slowly getting more organized, and I am the first to admit that this is a process for me, a constantly changing process. I recently added a chalkboard that I picked up at thrift store for $3 (noticing a trend?), and hopefully this is what I need to stop procreating. I am a visual person, so I need to see things to get them done. 
So, I guess I will see where this all takes me, hopefully on the up and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment